Second Skin Audio

I Want It Louder. Will This Work?

okay i have a box made for 3 subs

____

\__/

^ ^ ^ it looks like that... sorry im too lazy to upload a picture or anynthing.

so anyways... it holds 3 subs in the \ , __ , and / part of the box. i measured it and everything and i have something like 1.44 cubic inches of volume whenn my subs are optimal performance is .88 ... so i was thinnking about adding a fourth sub in the rear or the box (i have enough volume to do so)

would the subs be workinng against each other? would cancelling happen? would it in result be not as loud?

or

would this indeed be louder?

this box is a single chamber box so i dont knonw why it wouldnt work...

i understand its a little ghetto to do this.. but i everything about my set up is a little ghetto in one way or another.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

I dont think you are going to get any answers unless you get a picture of what you are talking about...

fine fine... ill get pictures.

ill be back in a few.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

cancellation... DONT DO IT

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Take a sub out and stack a few bricks (preferably concrete pavers) in your box. Screw the sub back in with like 4 screws and give it a quick wang, see if it sounds better.

Remove sub, add more pavers, repeat.

When you find what sounds good, take the pavers out and add that much volume worth of 4x2's screwed to the sides/floor of your box. It's sealed so airflow doesn't matter much.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Take a sub out and stack a few bricks (preferably concrete pavers) in your box. Screw the sub back in with like 4 screws and give it a quick wang, see if it sounds better.

Remove sub, add more pavers, repeat.

When you find what sounds good, take the pavers out and add that much volume worth of 4x2's screwed to the sides/floor of your box. It's sealed so airflow doesn't matter much.

i agree. sometimes its just better to put down the calculator and try some good old fasion trial and error.

4 - 15in Lanzar 2000watt subs

2 Crunch p1500 amps

JVC KD-AVX2 headunit

2 Flipdown 7 in. sunvisor moniters

1 93 Ford Ranger

Archived