Golf > Car Audio

[true story]

it's cheaper and more fun than audio competition. 4 hours on the road can be spent on teh green. speaking of green...

[/true story]

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

[true story]

it's cheaper and more fun than audio competition. 4 hours on the road can be spent on teh green. speaking of green...

[/true story]

whaaaaaaat :ph34r: the only green comparable to car audio is a different green then your thinking of ;)

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

You say something about Green and golf, I think those items go hand and hand. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I agree its pretty expensive. Just hittin up the driving range isnt to costly but playing at a nice course is gonna cost you.

225 Excessive Amperage Alt.

4 Yellow top batteries

Pioneer AVH-6600

Kicker KQ5

2 FI 18 BTL's fully loaded

2 zx 2500.1's

4 ks6.5 coaxials

4 ks5.25 coaxials

kx650.4

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358078

My golf clubs cost more than my entire stereo. :fyi:

Sure, I guess most people could get away with playing some shitty clubs they got for $20 from a garage sale, but not if you're halfway serious about playing.

Plus theres the cost of driving to the course and greens fees. Luckily I work at a golf store and get to play some courses for free. :)

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

speaking of golf...... check this thing out

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC08152.jpg

dunno how good this thing would do on the green but hell who cares

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I am down with both. I go to the range at least twice a week and play at a nice little course every 2 weeks. Wouldn't trade my system or golf for one other. Although my clubs/bag always ends up blocking my port...Went with a subs up config just to make sure my bag never pressed up against my subs =)

I also had to alter by sub setp to get by clubs in my trunk with my box [not fun...] my systeam and clubs cost the exact same, but golf keeps adding on with green fees and range tokens, my car just needs gas and me. if you really want some fun, take a car with some decent subs and crank it up. With the acoustics of a golf course, the sound could literally cover a couple square miles. and be prepared to get un-invited quickly.....

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

speaking of golf...... check this thing out

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC08152.jpg

dunno how good this thing would do on the green but hell who cares

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=18161

same one?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER