Sonic Electronix

Which Ones?.....audioque, Diamond, Or Fi

I'm currently upgradring my system right now and i kinda need some help from you knowledgable guys. Right now i got dual 12" diamond D3 (DVC 2ohm)in a ported box i built powered by an MTX5601 at 2ohm, which yields to 600watts rms (300w per sub). I like how it sounds but just need a lil more loundness. I just purchased audioque's 1200d amp and need help on which subs to upgrade to. I'm planning on getting a DVC 4ohm subs so i can wire it down to 1ohm total impedance to get the most out of the 1200d amp (about 1200w). What i've been looking at are: audioque 2.5 12"s, Diamond audio D6 12's, or Fi SSD's..........which ones would u pick and why?

** By the way i'm planning on using the same box i got right now which are designed for diamonds. They are tuned at 36hz and about 1.9ft^3 per chamber. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

thanks guys for the replies. but can the D6's get loud too? I am leaning towards the D6's but i just want to make sure they can get loud also. I've only had experience with D3's and i'm pass that point and need improvement.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

thanks guys for the replies. but can the D6's get loud too? I am leaning towards the D6's but i just want to make sure they can get loud also. I've only had experience with D3's and i'm pass that point and need improvement.

hey man my d6s would hit mid 140s.

i still have one for sale.

you interested.

they are the best choice out of the three.. great sq as well

Archived