Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

weelll went to the club last night and Steve told me to do a shot of wild turkey for him :wacko: so I buy three and get my boyz for a SMD shot but they pussed out and I ended up doing all three back to back..... :blink::blink: wow just wow.... I dont even like WT thanks Steve..... :lol:

EDIT: oh yeah he also told me to call him when I was drunk so I did.... dunno if he understood me though..... :P

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted
weelll went to the club last night and Steve told me to do a shot of wild turkey for him :wacko: so I buy three and get my boyz for a SMD shot but they pussed out and I ended up doing all three back to back..... :blink::blink: wow just wow.... I dont even like WT thanks Steve..... :lol:

EDIT: oh yeah he also told me to call him when I was drunk so I did.... dunno if he understood me though..... :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol: sounds like good times.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted
weelll went to the club last night and Steve told me to do a shot of wild turkey for him :wacko: so I buy three and get my boyz for a SMD shot but they pussed out and I ended up doing all three back to back..... :blink::blink: wow just wow.... I dont even like WT thanks Steve..... :lol:

EDIT: oh yeah he also told me to call him when I was drunk so I did.... dunno if he understood me though..... :P

ha ha thats great i love hearing stories later and saying wtf i did that!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3026 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...