How Are These Batts?

Looking for 2 batts for the ass end of my tahoe, and came across these (Kinetik HC800 High Current) I can get them for 118each, is this a good price, and will these help if I keep my stock alt which is 140amp. I just dont have the funds for a new alt now, and was basically hoping that these 2 batts would help? I'll be powering a AQ2200D amp, and my 2 18" Fi BL's. I have a yellow top under the hood, and I'll run 2 leads of 0/1gauge friom the alt, to the new batts if it helps at all. Thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

i love my HC800. go for it bro

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Looking for 2 batts for the ass end of my tahoe, and came across these (Kinetik HC800 High Current) I can get them for 118each, is this a good price, and will these help if I keep my stock alt which is 140amp. I just dont have the funds for a new alt now, and was basically hoping that these 2 batts would help? I'll be powering a AQ2200D amp, and my 2 18" Fi BL's. I have a yellow top under the hood, and I'll run 2 leads of 0/1gauge friom the alt, to the new batts if it helps at all. Thanks

I would go with a single hc2400 but more is always a plus.........

those two 800s aren't going to be enough.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I would go with a single hc2400 but more is always a plus.........

those two 800s aren't going to be enough.

he's only doing 2200 rms and he already has a yellowtop underhood.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

they are good batteries for a good price. a lil above cost but i think they would be to small for what you need. i would probally get a 2400.go to kinetiks website and use their batt calculator.look on ebay under batteries and look for a pro power battery its a new company selling good cheap batteries. i bought two 2800 agm models for my truck only $120. each so far they work perfect all of my electrical problems went away and my systems sounds allot better .the owner is hella cool i talked to him a few times. call him and talk to him he has every size battery that kinetik has and more even has a 5000 model for $300 his name is chad his number 1-239-691 7515. for the money they are a great deal.

smdsig2.jpg

Well, I ordered 2 of these. Got them for 109 each, I thought that was a great price, and I dont have to pay for them for 90 days interest free. These 2 batts should only help me I would think? So I dont think I went wrong with this purchase. Now here is my last question; Is it harder on the ALT the maintain the charge for 3 batts, or might it be easier on the ALT now with 3 batts, as it wont have to maintain the 1 batt that gets beatin on consistently. Also, my loaded Voltage while slamming my current stereo is 14.1v, will this voltage drop some as the alt will have 3 batts to maintain, or stay the same? I idle without stereo slammin @ 14.4-14.6 if it matters. Thanks everyone, I can't wait to have my new stereo up and running.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Well, I ordered 2 of these. Got them for 109 each, I thought that was a great price, and I dont have to pay for them for 90 days interest free. These 2 batts should only help me I would think? So I dont think I went wrong with this purchase. Now here is my last question; Is it harder on the ALT the maintain the charge for 3 batts, or might it be easier on the ALT now with 3 batts, as it wont have to maintain the 1 batt that gets beatin on consistently. Also, my loaded Voltage while slamming my current stereo is 14.1v, will this voltage drop some as the alt will have 3 batts to maintain, or stay the same? I idle without stereo slammin @ 14.4-14.6 if it matters. Thanks everyone, I can't wait to have my new stereo up and running.

do you have a missinglink module aready? you got some pretty good voltage there potna. i don't think the 3 batteries will do any harm to your alternator.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.