Sonic Electronix

i dont know more than MTX im just saying it cost way too much and doesnt put out a lot of dB's

Fi BTL 18 should put out the same as it

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

ya they didn't make it in 22, obviously they got a cone and basket assembly. All I am sayin is use the same cone just a lighter basket magnet assembly.

22" subs 90lb charge maybee a grand. It's not a money making market but I bet it would outsell Jackhammers.

didnt mtx make that red spl sub? that was a decent price? and suppose to be pretty good ?i never heard them but i seen a few

I think you might be talking about the RFL

Edit: He beat me doh

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

didnt mtx make that red spl sub? that was a decent price? and suppose to be pretty good ?i never heard them but i seen a few

I know a guy here in town who had a spl van with 4 15" 9515's from mtx. he said the major comps he wento he would see those SPL MTX subs and the people would be reconing them like crazy because they wouldn't last at all. out of two years and banging their 4 9515's, they blew 3 of them. they said they were really happy with it. but ya, he said those spl mtx subs wern't very good.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

I know a guy here in town who had a spl van with 4 15" 9515's from mtx. he said the major comps he wento he would see those SPL MTX subs and the people would be reconing them like crazy because they wouldn't last at all. out of two years and banging their 4 9515's, they blew 3 of them. they said they were really happy with it. but ya, he said those spl mtx subs wern't very good.

Bills

i had that prefab sledgehammer 9512 set up from mtx they were pretty good also. i doubt the box was to specs like they claim. i have used alot of mtx subs i had 2 15" thunder 8000 i loved those, had the 4 12" 6000, 6 12"5500,2 12" 7500,2 12"9500 but never knew this site exsisted so i thought i was the shit :lol:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I posted the link to mtx's spl sub.

Its the rfl 152..

link again.

http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/archive/RFL.cfm

And the real jackhammer, that is 22 inches that was used on pimp my ride where ghetto installs...

Its a cheap show with cheap builds.

They used 2 PREFAB SPEAKER BOXES.

Prefab boxes are crap in most cases..

Just because westcoast customs can not get it loud does not mean the sub sucks. I bet if Chicken bought them subs and meade hooked it all up for chicken you people that say they suck would all be on mtx's nuts..

I posted the link to mtx's spl sub.

Its the rfl 152..

link again.

http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/archive/RFL.cfm

And the real jackhammer, that is 22 inches that was used on pimp my ride where ghetto installs...

Its a cheap show with cheap builds.

They used 2 PREFAB SPEAKER BOXES.

Prefab boxes are crap in most cases..

Just because westcoast customs can not get it loud does not mean the sub sucks. I bet if Chicken bought them subs and meade hooked it all up for chicken you people that say they suck would all be on mtx's nuts..

I would still say they suck, but then again I have seen a lot of other crap from them. But I disagree with you about putting it in meade's hands. It would still not be as good as you think.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

I would still say they suck, but then again I have seen a lot of other crap from them. But I disagree with you about putting it in meade's hands. It would still not be as good as you think.

Theres people that can break a 150 with a single 10 inch sub, Im sure the 22 inch jackhammer could do some damage if installed properly by someone that knows what they are doing...

You got mad mike from westcoast customs saying that meades hoe is the loudest thing he ever heard, this is the guy from pimp my ride that does the installs. that being said, he pretty much dont know anything.

So because some low budget ghetto fixer upper show makes the product look bad due to their lack of knowledge your going to say it wont perform?

Archived