honestly?

yuck IMHO but to each their own and I never buy jewelry off a website or without seeing a second trusted jeweler ( I have one I use) who will verify the quality.

yo look on the top aight. go on celebrities and check out what dey got to say to this peace

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

yo look on the top aight. go on celebrities and check out what dey got to say to this peace

so?

celebrities go for flashy expensive shit.... :rolleyes:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I'm not good on pricing jewlry, but I do know that diamonds never lose their value like money can. But its not just diamonds so... I would assume like other people have said, about 80% of that max? But the only way to know is to find out.

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

I wouldn't trust what someone puts as a retail Price, then say I can save you 80%

If I were you, I would either get a second opinion from a jeweler, or buy from a retail shop.

IMO 3K is way too much for a ring like that. But I would have to see it in person to give you a more fair opinion of what it's worth.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Lol I like how you tried to act like "your boi" was hooking you up with some great price when it was really a liquidation jewelry site that everyone has access to

Thats like saying, my man who works for an audio shop is giving me the mad hookup on an amp that retails for 3,000 and is gonna mark it down to like 800 bucks. Oh and by the way, you can get it at woofersetc.com for the same price....

Lol I like how you tried to act like "your boi" was hooking you up with some great price when it was really a liquidation jewelry site that everyone has access to

Thats like saying, my man who works for an audio shop is giving me the mad hookup on an amp that retails for 3,000 and is gonna mark it down to like 800 bucks. Oh and by the way, you can get it at woofersetc.com for the same price....

hate on. all I said is true so stop fuckin with me

BTW: I went to my jewler today and he said he gives me $5400 for a ring like this one. But still I want to go to another one tomorrow to check what he drops for dat. Maybe Im lucky well see

peace

Edited by westsideboiii

1 Alpine 9886

Aight so i did a lil research and found the same ring here: http://www.traxnyc.com/index.php?go=jewelry&item=1204

Retail price is almost the same but Itshot got it cheaper

1 Alpine 9886