Jump to content

1997 Toyota Celica 15" Havoc Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

MOOOOARRRRR pix focher LOL, I allready told you what I think in Im so Ill just say Keep it UP

Posted

MOOOOARRRRR pix focher LOL, I allready told you what I think in Im so Ill just say Keep it UP

Probably wont do anymore work on it till this weekend 12-13 hr work days dont leave much time to do much.Plus I pick up james when we do work on it.By the way would like to thank James for all his hard work on my little project, appreciate it bro.

Posted

so i got the MD2 in the mail today, cant wait to pick it up and snap pics so i thought i would post so, also another powermaster battery should be here any day

Posted

NIce work as always. Louie welcome and nice car! Your lucky to have James helping you.

Thanks roscoe appreciate the warm welcome and yeah james has been great in helping out he knows his stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5781 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...