Brother Is A Crying Lil Bitch

well, you sure would be a bad parent lol.

parents arent gonna kick us out until were ready to support our selves.

both have new cars and have to pay for them.

i love my job regardless of the pay/stress I don't wanna start somewhere new and be at the bottom.

the charm is a 10k gold hatchetman.

can't find it anywhere, and it's old.

i've had it since i was 16.

im not gonna move out of the house until i'm finished with my education.

so 5 years is old?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well, you sure would be a bad parent lol.

parents arent gonna kick us out until were ready to support our selves.

both have new cars and have to pay for them.

i love my job regardless of the pay/stress I don't wanna start somewhere new and be at the bottom.

the charm is a 10k gold hatchetman.

can't find it anywhere, and it's old.

i've had it since i was 16.

im not gonna move out of the house until i'm finished with my education.

I Think when he is referring to kicking you guys out he is talking about two grown men living at home tearing the place up. If my kids are good kids, are still in school, are responsible and dont tear my house up like two 10yr olds......they can stay. That is if they want to. Being independant runs in my family though so i doubt they will want to. What 21yr old would ever want to tell a chick they live with momma bird still.......you dont like pussy though so its a little easier for you probably :D (not dissing those are your own words in a nutshell). So if your still in school at 21 does this mean you are about to be a Doctor or Lawyer or something? 4 years of college you should be about ready to take the face-paint off and get a real good job soon!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I Think when he is referring to kicking you guys out he is talking about two grown men living at home tearing the place up. If my kids are good kids, are still in school, are responsible and dont tear my house up like two 10yr olds......they can stay. That is if they want to. Being independant runs in my family though so i doubt they will want to. What 21yr old would ever want to tell a chick they live with momma bird still.......you dont like pussy though so its a little easier for you probably :D (not dissing those are your own words in a nutshell). So if your still in school at 21 does this mean you are about to be a Doctor or Lawyer or something? 4 years of college you should be about ready to take the face-paint off and get a real good job soon!

Man I couldn't wait to bust out of the nest, I did it at 17 and haven't been back since :) (only to visit 2 times a year).

I can understand staying at home if you've got a plan, but in your own words you refuse to get a better job because you like your low paying gig? are you even a full time student? when I was your age we bought 3k used cars with cash saved from a summer of saving and didnt deal with notes until you can afford them (ie pay the note and live besides it). you two are two old to be butting up against each other like that...which is why you are butting up against each other, your genetics are telling you to move out ;)

sorry but reading this whole thread its kinda pathetic. a 24yr old man "partying" at momma's house when the peeps are out of town and his 21 yr old brother bitching about it but not doing anything about it. meanwhile, all this talk about blackouts and ferocious anger that allows you to choke slam Shaq or whatever and the result of all that is "he got scared and gave it back"? if it wasnt so drawn out I'd call shenanighans...

well, when I graduated high school i wasn't planning to go to college, was gonna save money and move out. ended up going taking general courses, and couldn't keep the boat a float. Been taking CIS courses Computer Information Systems, and passing them with flying colors. Instead of getting a network degree i'm just getting a Certificate of Completion. I have 5 classes left. After that is done I go find a new job, and get hands on training, eventually go back and get my degree that is the plan. Going to a community college your not really motivated compared to attending a university it's like being in high school again. Yah, I admit the thread is pathetic but it helped me cope, and appreciate all the comments/feedbacks don't care about the insults everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Bingo thats exactly what im talking about What the hell is with the face paint really im mean come on

Bingo thats exactly what im talking about What the hell is with the face paint really im mean come on

i don't paint my face, that was from a 4 day under ground concert it's tradition to paint your face.

if you think i wear face paint while i'm at home or out side in general i don't do that.

and the whole fighting, holes in the doors, ect was at the old house.

this is a new house, and he's the one trashing it not me.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i don't paint my face, that was from a 4 day under ground concert it's tradition to paint your face.

if you think i wear face paint while i'm at home or out side in general i don't do that.

and the whole fighting, holes in the doors, ect was at the old house.

this is a new house, and he's the one trashing it not me.

Well if you brother is the one fucking up your house then why do your parents put up with that shit if I went around my house and started doing that kinda stuff my parents would be beyond shitty

Well if you brother is the one fucking up your house then why do your parents put up with that shit if I went around my house and started doing that kinda stuff my parents would be beyond shitty

well, my mom gave my brother permission to throw the party, because he had his heart broken and she felt sorry for him.

my dad said no body is allowed over, but my brother never listens.

I went 30+ hours no sleep and had to call off work.

take a kid home at 4 in the morning, who was so drunk he couldnt even speak, or put a ciggerette in his mouth correctly.

than i had to take another neighbor home at 9 in the morning.

this was saturday night, didnt get any sleep since friday 10:30 am. got home around 11:30 am sunday morning.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived