Aaron813 Posted July 2, 2008 Report Posted July 2, 2008 well, my mom gave my brother permission to throw the party, because he had his heart broken and she felt sorry for him. my dad said no body is allowed over, but my brother never listens. I went 30+ hours no sleep and had to call off work. take a kid home at 4 in the morning, who was so drunk he couldnt even speak, or put a ciggerette in his mouth correctly. than i had to take another neighbor home at 9 in the morning. this was saturday night, didnt get any sleep since friday 10:30 am. got home around 11:30 am sunday morning. and you drive people home why
Twigz Posted July 3, 2008 Author Report Posted July 3, 2008 and you drive people home why i was the only one sober. brother was drunk, the kid was so drunk he couldn't even talk and my neighbor was passed out so yah. i was forced to do the driving, didnt pay for the gas, got to give a demo to the dude who went with me at 5 in the morning. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
hotshot27 Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 lol, thats f*cked up. putting a super drunk person in the car and blastin the stereo [i like your style] hhmmmm what would a drunk person do in the hoopty? [besides throw up] Current Setup: Factory HU with LOC mids/highs-Insignia components Sub- E8 in bass tube Amp- sae-1200d Show Setup: HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony) fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps rears- Infinity Kappa coax mid/high amp - Autotek 5600 Subs - 2 RE SE 15's Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D Box - 5cubes sealed Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0 SECOND SKIN
hotshot27 Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 oops double Current Setup: Factory HU with LOC mids/highs-Insignia components Sub- E8 in bass tube Amp- sae-1200d Show Setup: HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony) fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps rears- Infinity Kappa coax mid/high amp - Autotek 5600 Subs - 2 RE SE 15's Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D Box - 5cubes sealed Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0 SECOND SKIN
Twigz Posted July 3, 2008 Author Report Posted July 3, 2008 lol, thats f*cked up. putting a super drunk person in the car and blastin the stereo [i like your style] hhmmmm what would a drunk person do in the hoopty? [besides throw up] he was passed out in the car lol. my brother made me drive him home cuz he fell down the stairs and put the hole in the wall, and wanted him out of the house. my neighbor was passed out and had to be home at 10 to go to church lmfao. it was one fucked up shitty night/morning. 30+ hours no sleep sucks. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Derrick824 Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 Wow! I looked at the beginning & now the end and there's no way I'm going back to check out all the BS in the middle. All I can do is shake my head and laugh a little. It sounds to me like a couple guys need to seriously grow up.
tejcurrent Posted July 5, 2008 Report Posted July 5, 2008 Wow! I looked at the beginning & now the end and there's no way I'm going back to check out all the BS in the middle. All I can do is shake my head and laugh a little. It sounds to me like a couple guys need to seriously grow up. Took the words strait out of my mouth. I read page 1 and skipped here. I stayed at home till I was 20- I went to college a few years, realized it wasn't for me, and did something else. I set cash aside for a bit so I knew I wouldn't be crawling back for handouts, got hitched and got a house. I've owned all my vehicles outright until now- you buy what you can afford. Now if you aren't buying chains and partying it's easy to set 5k+ aside for a decent car, then make payments when you know you can afford it. It's about responsibility bro. If you've got one more semester till you graduate that makes sense to wait a bit, but I know I couldn't stand someone over my shoulder. tejcurrent XS Power T3
may03LT Posted July 5, 2008 Report Posted July 5, 2008 Been taking CIS courses Computer Information Systems, and passing them with flying colors. Instead of getting a network degree i'm just getting a Certificate of Completion. I have 5 classes left. After that is done I go find a new job, and get hands on training, eventually go back and get my degree that is the plan. At least you have a plan of what you want to...stick with it and you'll be out before you know it.....good luck
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.