lots of stuff get headunit for 60bucks no shipping

Guest beatitouttheframe

like i said i dont kno lol they are very fast tho i was impressed with the speed my self lol and anything u ppl see u make an offer and illwork with u on it

yeah well i spy a floppy disk drive sooo those are ooollddd school. to you it may be fast but we need specs to judge for ourselfs. just fricking right click on "My Computer" and hit properties or do what accordman said and post what it says

This guy was supposed to send me some amps. In trade for a 15. He was supposed to send the amps the same time as i shipped the sub. I kind of was testing him and set the shipping date for martinluther king day. He Pmed me asking if i sent the sub out I said no they wernt open for some reason. He then stopped replying to my pms. If he had tryed to hold up to his end of the bargin he would have found that it was a holiday and he couldnt ship his amps like promised. I do not recommend buying any thing from this guy.

Guest beatitouttheframe

yo bitch i pulled out of this deal cuz i dont trust u at all for some reasson i mean u were making nurves u didnt give me the tracking # and u didnt wanna give me any specs so i wasnt about to risk geting ripped off u ass clown

play nice, or Ill make sure this gets shut down with the quickness.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Guest MegaloManiac

This guy was supposed to send me some amps. In trade for a 15. He was supposed to send the amps the same time as i shipped the sub. I kind of was testing him and set the shipping date for martinluther king day. He Pmed me asking if i sent the sub out I said no they wernt open for some reason. He then stopped replying to my pms. If he had tryed to hold up to his end of the bargin he would have found that it was a holiday and he couldnt ship his amps like promised. I do not recommend buying any thing from this guy.

hmm..

should be in here to warn everyone else P good lookin out:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in....php?board=18.0

yo bitch i pulled out of this deal cuz i dont trust u at all for some reasson i mean u were making nurves u didnt give me the tracking # and u didnt wanna give me any specs so i wasnt about to risk geting ripped off u ass clown

its kinda hard to get a tracking # on a holiday. you would have found that out if you held up your end of the bargain.

i told you the company was out of business with no web site. were am i supposed to have specs from? i gave you the brand and model you could have looked your self

i make my living on the internet. i have a excellent reputation. Im not about to ruin it for some beat up amp for my father.

i dont appreciate your name calling ether you may not be a adult but at least try n act like one when doing business

Archived