Sundown Audio

Having A Very Tuff Time Making Up My Mind

newls1

If I need to save up more for the R.F T20001db amp I will, however the AQ2200D is really half the price, so this is why im having such a hard time deciding. Whatever amp I choose will be powering 2 18" Fi BL's fully loaded. I can bet that the R.F is the "better" amp (not power wise, but overall quality too) but if a 389$ amp will slam just as good, I dont know? HELP!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

If I need to save up more for the R.F T20001db amp I will, however the AQ2200D is really half the price, so this is why im having such a hard time deciding. Whatever amp I choose will be powering 2 18" Fi BL's fully loaded. I can bet that the R.F is the "better" amp (not power wise, but overall quality too) but if a 389$ amp will slam just as good, I dont know? HELP!

When buying car audio equipment, remember that "you get what you pay for." I dont have any experience with the AQ2200D so I cant tell you its a good/bad amp. But rockford is a guaranteed satisfaction. you can try it and if it doesnt give you the power you want then save up some more money, sell it and buy the rf.

-BS

if the subs will be wired to 1 ohm Id go with the AQ

if the subs will be wired to 2 ohms Id go with the T2K

my $0.02

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

if the subs will be wired to 1 ohm Id go with the AQ

if the subs will be wired to 2 ohms Id go with the T2K

my $0.02

why would you say that?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

why would you say that?

T2K makes more power at 2 ohms then AQ

AQ better value for money for 1 ohm use

love RF amps but AQs the better deal for the money:yes:

Anyone ever deal with this ebay store, and for the most part, is it safe to buy a recond R.F amp?? http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-T2000...1QQcmdZViewItem

I wouldn't buy online (minus highdesertaudio)....add a little more and an authorized dealer should work with you on the price

Edited by may03LT
GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png