Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 That's tight. It is gonna' be big fun watching all 32 of those subs jumping! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
groundpounder2k2 Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 Yeah I don't even think Timmay could have wrapped that other design....well on second thought... I know i could have............... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 I can think of so many...Better places for the jackstands http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
LSN2meBoom916 Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 I can think of so many...Better places for the jackstands http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif BWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!INDEEEED! HEAD trauma ftl. And put a damn shirt on you hippy! And I have a boooner from that shot of the panel w/ the hella flush mount holes cut out. Do work son! COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Torres Posted July 19, 2008 Author Report Posted July 19, 2008 hahahahahah yeah it was somethin like 90+ degrees here...and i sweat like a bitch so no shirt. and it's ky, so i'm allowed to be a lil hill billy. and i can work on my tan thing at the same time when i'm outside. yeah lol those might not quite be the best places for those stands. but nothing bad has happened yet at least (knock on wood). my friend called me and was like 'hey you need someone to work for you sunday' i got all excited like YEAH!!!!! he got my back. i'm so happy now. it's gonna be fun! i hope lol
Torres Posted July 19, 2008 Author Report Posted July 19, 2008 oh and thanks for the positive feedback also
Applejack Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 build faster!!!! that is all Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Torres Posted July 19, 2008 Author Report Posted July 19, 2008 build faster!!!! that is all MIGHT have some vids sunday. if all goes well and we get everything in
LSN2meBoom916 Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 hahahahahah yeah it was somethin like 90+ degrees here...and i sweat like a bitch so no shirt. and it's ky, so i'm allowed to be a lil hill billy. and i can work on my tan thing at the same time when i'm outside. yeah lol those might not quite be the best places for those stands. but nothing bad has happened yet at least (knock on wood). my friend called me and was like 'hey you need someone to work for you sunday' i got all excited like YEAH!!!!! he got my back. i'm so happy now. it's gonna be fun! i hope lol It's over 100 deg F in the shade here in cali...I think they said 108 the other day...so....sorry but I have ZERO sympathy for ya homie hahahaha. I'll post pics at some point...I shot some of my thermometers round the house last few days I been out werkin on sh*t.....it was 100+ inside the garage too. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 MIGHT have some vids sunday. if all goes well and we get everything in Make it so! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.