I'm pretty sure that it was the speakers, because that was the first time that you really beat on them, and if it was the amps, then we should of smelled it the other times you let it wang. But, better safe than sorry. Check them connections. Also, did you get your other runs of 0 gauge done?

yeah could be either or really. they amps are being ran at 2 ohms strapped, not counting box rise, so it's not even touching .5 ohms per amp. but then again the speakers are being underpowered a tad as well, unless i broke em in REAL fast lol. i might've had a big voltage drop at that time. but yeah ima check everything hopefully tomorrow before work. or sunday cuz i get off at 3 which will be nice

don't torture us! come on man let us have at least a sneak peak of the wall hooked up. even just an image of all the subs :D

damn that looks good

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived