Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm pretty sure that it was the speakers, because that was the first time that you really beat on them, and if it was the amps, then we should of smelled it the other times you let it wang. But, better safe than sorry. Check them connections. Also, did you get your other runs of 0 gauge done?

Posted

yeah could be either or really. they amps are being ran at 2 ohms strapped, not counting box rise, so it's not even touching .5 ohms per amp. but then again the speakers are being underpowered a tad as well, unless i broke em in REAL fast lol. i might've had a big voltage drop at that time. but yeah ima check everything hopefully tomorrow before work. or sunday cuz i get off at 3 which will be nice

 

 

Posted

Yeah. Get those other runs of 0 gauge, new alt, and some more batteries so you can get those drops under control so I can get some vids of this beast

Posted

don't torture us! come on man let us have at least a sneak peak of the wall hooked up. even just an image of all the subs :D

Posted

Double post FTL...

Some build pics, FTW!

The first two are the wall with all the subs in, but my awesome photography skills cut the very bottom sub out of both pics. :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

An amp pic. 6k watts never looked so sexy, haha!

Posted Image

Posted

:good:

i'm liking this recent turn of events :D

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

damn that looks good

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9004 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...