Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

good to hear ...what has changed with your electrical ....

i know his alt went out....

yeah :( i still need to call ohio gen and see a price on a repair. went from 200 amp to i think...130 amp? need an MLA module and a few more batts. maybe tax return-ish? and when it gets warmer...like out of the single digits...i have some more runs of 1/0 to run through as well.

I remember seeing this build start on ***. Do you have an estimate at when you'll be done?

i should finish posting it up over there. i wanna get it said and done first. hopefully when i get the funds it'll be done asap. but that's not sure when. i live off tips...and things have been SLOW lately. and bills are a bitch.

oh and i'll have vids FIRST thing when i get it under control. i can take one now maybe, but wont be full tilt. i dont want the voltage drop to harm my amps

 

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

seriously?? thanks for that link a ton man. you have a similar problem to mine? cuz it's just not putting out any charge at all

 

 

Posted

yup thats what happened too mine. alternators are very simple. there are very few parts inside them. and its pretty cheap to fix. no sense in spending time on shipping there then back when u can just order the part to ur house and put it in urself.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png
Posted

I been showing everyone that link myself. I have been very interested in that 420 amp rectifier upgrade kit, the external kit. kee your stock alt, and just wire it directly up to the rectifier kit, and BAM- 210 amp, or 420 amps

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

say whaaaa?? my stock alt is dead, long gone. the one in there now is slightly higher than a stock alt, but not high output. after i finish some online schooling stuff...ima look more in depth into that site. you know more about that stuff than i do...so i may be sending you a couple PM's if that's ok...

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...