alright...so...got my rings in

Posted Image

Posted Image

THEN i got the smart idea to test fit. so yeah...6 of them wouldnt fit. hit the sides and bottom. so i had to basically move all of them around. but since i had a better idea of how they'd all have to fit, it wasnt TOO bad. but all of todays work was to get the same damn rings i've been workin on in :P

Posted Image

right side

Posted Image

left side

Posted Image

damn phone camera. it has its good days and bad :P

shit is CRAMMED in there. but...i'm halfway there now YEAH!! i'm still skeptical lol. i was half tempted to scrap this and go with a straight clamshell and no back seats. i was gettin all mad at those rings lol. but...the hard side is done. top side should be easier. i hope

thats some confusing lookin work right there man. keep goin man it loox great

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

thanks :) it's definitely confusing lookin out there lol. but i was sittin there today and got this BRIGHT ass idea as to how to flush mount the speakers, and make the layup THICK as hell and not intrude on the mounting part of the rings so everything will still fit :D

thanks :) it's definitely confusing lookin out there lol. but i was sittin there today and got this BRIGHT ass idea as to how to flush mount the speakers, and make the layup THICK as hell and not intrude on the mounting part of the rings so everything will still fit :D

You're a better man than me. I would shoot myself before I had to stretch some material over that thing. good luck.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

And I thought I had some hard times and frustration with my build, those pics make me feel better! You've gotta have some impressive patience to get all them rings in there like that, let alone how your gonna get that glassed.

Wow! that's gonna be impressive!

Keep up the good work, and best of luck to you. :good:

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

goodluck man hope everything is how ued expect it or better :):friends:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

thanks for the comments :)

lol i try not to think too far ahead. ponde...ponte...i read it in a thread that it's flexible like fleece and thinner and less absorbant, so it'll soak through all the way through and be easier to stretch. so uhh...hopefully that all goes well. as long as my plan prevails :)

Archived