Sundown Audio

New Amplifier

+ZER0Hz+

Um stop before you make yourself look even more dumb.

The Soundstream XXX6500 does not make 6500 watts at 14.4v's so your actually WRONG, the RF T4000.1 beats a XXX 6500 at 14v's all day everyday.

Do I need t o keepgoing or would you like some more

Kole audio is not a rip off. Power acoustic is not a rip off. Companies like Memphis audio, jl audio and rockford fosgate is a rip off. You can get the same amount of power and more for a whole lot cheaper. For ex. a soundstream xxx 6500d has more power than any amp fosgate makes except the 15,000. The price of the soundstream is between 1,200 to 1,700 dollars and the t4000 is $2800. Its a waste of money. Yeah some amps are overrated but you have to look past that. An amp is rated at 2000 watts but its only 1400rms and it only $300. Its still a good deal. I tell you what go see how much a jl 1000 cost.

I do agree with you on somethings, JL is over rated for the price, but if they were cheaper then I would think they are an awesome company.

Kole and PA are cheap yes.... but not clean power.

Rockford subs I am not a fan of, but those power amps are very good for the money.... but good power isn't suppose to be cheap.

I would do a little more research into amps, how they are made, and how they produce their power before you start bashing brands that have proved themselves over and over again.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Alright, now that we've established what brands are knockoffs of what, then how bout some suggestions for my power/price range that could do me better than the kenwood.

I'm willing to go up to $240

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

EDIT: i see u posted again...

Are you looking to buy things brand new? If not look around in the 4sale section..there may be some that fit your needs...

Ive seen RF T1000's go for around 250

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Um stop before you make yourself look even more dumb.

The Soundstream XXX6500 does not make 6500 watts at 14.4v's so your actually WRONG, the RF T4000.1 beats a XXX 6500 at 14v's all day everyday.

Do I need t o keepgoing or would you like some more

the xxx puts out around 4500rms at 14v and its source voltage is 16v but it can take 18v that would put it very close to it claimed power. The xxx 6500d will put out over 6000 watts at 18v. Can the t4000 take 18v? NO! Do it put aout that much power? NO! Do you see rockford fosgate amps in alot of db comps? NO! Do you see more of soundstream stuff? YES! Soundstream makes a 8500Watt subwoofer and this is the amp needed to power this beast. you wound need two t4000 to power this thing.

Shall I continue?

I do agree with you on somethings, JL is over rated for the price, but if they were cheaper then I would think they are an awesome company.

Kole and PA are cheap yes.... but not clean power.

Rockford subs I am not a fan of, but those power amps are very good for the money.... but good power isn't suppose to be cheap.

I would do a little more research into amps, how they are made, and how they produce their power before you start bashing brands that have proved themselves over and over again.

I agree with you too. Fosgate is a great company but you can get more for your money elsewhere. Its not really that fosgate is expensive its that they are not as good as they used to be. I'm talkin way back when the punch was the sh.. Other than that fosgate it great and i wouldn't sh.. on them at all.

the xxx puts out around 4500rms at 14v and its source voltage is 16v but it can take 18v that would put it very close to it claimed power. The xxx 6500d will put out over 6000 watts at 18v. Can the t4000 take 18v? NO! Do it put aout that much power? NO! Do you see rockford fosgate amps in alot of db comps? NO! Do you see more of soundstream stuff? YES! Soundstream makes a 8500Watt subwoofer and this is the amp needed to power this beast. you wound need two t4000 to power this thing.

Shall I continue?

your totally off topic hes not looking for 6500 rms to compete, and how many daily drivers do you know rolling 18v...probably 0. your arguing with no valid points

your an Idiot, why label an amp @ 6500 watts when You need 18V's todo it. RETARDED JUST LIKE YOU!

and your wrong, I see lots of RF amps @ Shows, maybee you should go to them before running your mouth.

( you have Seen NWAUDIO's RF van RIGHT? or maybee REDBARONS bassracers? or wait wait how about ASSMAN's Crazy Bassracers)

Please shut up before I break the rules and ban you for being stupid.

I would take RF over anything you mentioned all day and everyday, and I have been a Fan of Soundstream since 1991, before Power Acoustic bought the name.

wherever it is you came from please go back

Archived