Sonic Electronix

the link to the site is a little laggy is there anything else ...

and another question ... what should i do to get the most of these sub ??

Is you box ported, or sealed? What is the cubic feet of your box? If you're using a prefab ported, get rid of it because chances are it is tuned way too high.

Powermaster, Ohio Generator, and Iraggi are other alternator brands you could look into.

Edited by trappin859

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

2x 10 fi X subs(looking to upgrade)

amp(looking)

Alpine type-r comps in front

type-r coaxials in rear

if all his wirings correct he shouldnt need an alternator for a kicker 750

im betting theres a bad ground somewhere

if the ground wiring was wrong what are the chances of it being done wrong twice... cause i just upgraded to the 4 gauge a week ago... by a different guy ... what u think ...

are these alternators good for hondas they mostly say like gm and chevies ...

Well you don't need to get a new alt for the 750.1.

You do need to work with your wiring to get a better current flow.

As a last resort you might need to change your constant battery lead and/or ignition wire turn on but thats very rare.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Well you don't need to get a new alt for the 750.1.

You do need to work with your wiring to get a better current flow.

As a last resort you might need to change your constant battery lead and/or ignition wire turn on but thats very rare.

alright so right now im probably looking at a good dry cell battery does everyone agree?

alright so right now im probably looking at a good dry cell battery does everyone agree?

I agree,

I think you should beable to get away with putting a quality deep cycle in place of your original.

I personally like the Stinger Power 2 Batteries. I use the SP1000. Its fairly small and very powerful but it is expensive. ($250ish)

There are other companies to look at too Kinetik, Power Master, are the other 2 companies right off the top of my head.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

You want to make sure all of your grounds are done properly.

Did you make sure to remove all paint from the spots that you have your grounds attached too?

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png

what do you mean by the deck restarts does it completely turn off then back on when it does it do you lose the clock and preset memory or does it just skip .everyone always jumps to its a voltage problem but you might have a bad ground or const power to the deck.

smdsig2.jpg

if the ground wiring was wrong what are the chances of it being done wrong twice...

if the first ground was bad...and you're using the same ground. then chances are high. make sure it's all on bare metal. or relocate it to a more solid location