Sonic Electronix

$300,000,000 Dollar Prize For New Battery Technology

Guest Powered By Hate

Not from me, but the good ole abusive and oh so scary government. They says that current battery technology isnt going to cut it these days, we need something different than lead and electrolite. Kinetics take that technology about as far as it can go for the common consumer but still.. its a 80lb battery full of lead or it could be AGM or GEL, I dont know. Not an expert.. what I do know is theres a shot for some guy in his garage to make it happen. Just letting ya'll know. WQCS NPR News wouldnt lie to ME! Thats what I listen to.. heh. no bass.

Hmmmm.....

IAM ON IT!

hehe

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Not that hard to do..but i'll believe it when they show me the money.

Until then, not worth the time :).

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

We're creating energy out of nothing (fusion)....creating a different design shouldn't be all too hard. I can see the batteries becoming much much smaller while still packing the same punch, you know?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Iam sure they are looking towards more compact, longer laster, higher powered batts, which are a lil harder to design... Lithium seems almost like the limit, since its just thin sheets of material from what I seen

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Iam sure they are looking towards more compact, longer laster, higher powered batts, which are a lil harder to design... Lithium seems almost like the limit, since its just thin sheets of material from what I seen

I agree, lithium batteries sure do last long...maybe a fusion of regular lead batteries with lithium....long lasting, powerful, small

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

in order for a stronger smaller battey to be created u gotta go deeper into the periodic table. but u also have to be on the correct side.

suppose lithium is a great thing for batteries why not travel down the table try sodium potassium rubidium cesium and most of all francium.

that column has the best reactions in water and it increases as u go down. so in theory if lithium produces a great battery then francium can produce an even better battery

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Yeah all you need to do is discover an element/molecule that is greatly more electronegative than lithium, which if existed, would already be in use today. Though that would only marginally increase your power cell.

Edited by JustinT

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire