HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Last time I tried they said they wouldn't except a Yahoo account Email address. BS

They want me to use the Email address from my internet provider. BS

Well those Dumb Asses don't realize I have changed my internet provider 3 times in 2 years but I have had the same Yahoo account for close to 4 years.

Bull Shit.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

a guy neme "byron del cid" he's going to be competing to a comp im going and i want to see what he has

you have to pay to become a dbdrag member to see his whole profile.

his highest score at a show fro dbdrag street a is 140.3 this season.

ISO, he isnt talking about the forums, I do agree with you thou.

you have to pay to become a dbdrag member to see his whole profile.

his highest score at a show fro dbdrag street a is 140.3 this season.

ISO, he isnt talking about the forums, I do agree with you thou.

Oh okay I gotcha.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

legit emails are required to keep trolling douchebags out. if you've got nothing to hide/nothing to fear, then you'll quit bitching and make a legit login.

i've seen wayne's named spoofed at least a dozen times....

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

legit emails are required to keep trolling douchebags out. if you've got nothing to hide/nothing to fear, then you'll quit bitching and make a legit login.

i've seen wayne's named spoofed at least a dozen times....

Is this towards what I said?

1st-Rite now I'm with Charter communications and do not mess with their options.

2-I was with Highcountryonline.net left them for charter in december.

3rd was TBI witch was bought out by HCO and I could have possibly kept the same Email address but I thinked they made everyone change it.

Yahoo no matter were I am no matter whos computer I'm on it has been a nice secure account I have had for a few years.(and the only account I have)

I understand why they did it but when I watch my local internet companies rise and fall in this area I don't want to sign up for their other services except just to get internet. It makes it easyer to switch providers by useing national services.

If Charter can't get their shit working rite I will have to switch again. That would make 4 Email addresses rite.

Not really trying to start shit even if it sounds like it, I do feel I have a legit reasons for not wanting to use my providers services.

Are there any other options besides just not signing up?

Terryswork001.png