It doesn't have to be loud to move air. The box could just be tuned in the 20's with a ton of port velocity and move air like that with no problem. I don't doubt at all that 1500 watts is going to put a btl at full xmax and cause it to move a ton of air. I've had 15's that were tuned to 24hz and when it played that it shook the steering wheel so bad it looked like it was going to fall off and it didn't meter that well at all. Point is just because you can move a shirt in a window doesn't mean that it's the loudest 15 ever. I bet that setup isn't doing over a 145 on the dash db drag style.

The btl will blow if u throw 3k watts to it because of the design, i said 1 of the best for its size, i havent seen better"for its size" tune is 30

we dont got to much termlab here. as far as spl yea plenty of dudes are louder at 50hz and sound like shit, my shit isnt for spl.

15" BTL in TTB

MMats 3500.1

optima and everstart max.

Clarion indash tv.

i dont need attention. like meade

ehhh now a shit storm is going to go off.... :wacko:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

The btl will blow if u throw 3k watts to it because of the design, i said 1 of the best for its size, i havent seen better"for its size" tune is 30

we dont got to much termlab here. as far as spl yea plenty of dudes are louder at 50hz and sound like shit, my shit isnt for spl.

omfg youre absolutely brilliant, everyone who threw 3k watts to a btl just annihilated them. man its that design they need to be more aerodynamic def needs a spoiler or something.