Ernesto Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 Hold up hold up...... I just noticed that the car's your posting are from KINGS OF THE STREET. Carshowking, the one that hosted this carshow and most of the local shows here in south FL has that same crown but a different name. Might want to make sure were talking about the same people here.
Ernesto Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 what is the differance with the eddie bauer edition? :nerd: Bigger motor, interior is sort of different. um! i think that might be an eddie bauer... I say no because of the steps to get onto the car...The XLT comes black and grey like that...Eddie bauer comes tan. okay but you left that out! that thing needs chrome running boards... It needs some different running boards...Those black ones are ugly imo
Pokey Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 That is one ride that I actually like. That took a great deal of time and talent to build. Only thing I don't like is the opposite opening lambo doors. Different, but they don't fit this ride.
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 I don't care if it lazy but it's look pretty loud
AI James Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 never seen so many sets of ugly ass wheels
BURRITO Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 never seen so many sets of ugly ass wheels x2 ugly wheels ftl Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Pokey Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 I just noticed this on the pic above....where the hell is the mirror?!?!?! If the nines are free airing it in the back window, I seriously doubt he's got subs in it....LoL.
basshead Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 i think we should change tha name of this post to HATEIN 101
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.