That burger reminds me when I was bored and hungry and decided to make a 3lb 10inch around hamburger :wacko: it cooked but god was that thing a monster....I had to use two spatulas to flip it and the handles were bending I'm gonna have to make another one of those burgers.... :zorro: :ph34r:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

holy ish! 3 lb burger. makes a mcDs double qp w/ cheese look like a bitch lol

I had this monstrous bread too.....I mean big bread....thing is I couldn't hold it together....

edit: took like half a bottle of ketchup.... :ph34r:

My YouTube Videos

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

I went to this place about an hour away for this 3 pound burger. If you ate the whole thing you got it for free. I had two slices of pizza on the way down there. Got the burger with grilled onions, lettuce, cheddar cheese, and bbq sauce on it with a large basket of fries and a chocolate shake. They said it was the fastest they ever saw ANY burger eaten before. Afterwards I ate my moms leftover half a chicken sandwich, just to make them laugh. Us Italians can eat. Got my picture taken and a nice free burger.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I went to this place about an hour away for this 3 pound burger. If you ate the whole thing you got it for free. I had two slices of pizza on the way down there. Got the burger with grilled onions, lettuce, cheddar cheese, and bbq sauce on it with a large basket of fries and a chocolate shake. They said it was the fastest they ever saw ANY burger eaten before. Afterwards I ate my moms leftover half a chicken sandwich, just to make them laugh. Us Italians can eat. Got my picture taken and a nice free burger.

fatty. :bad:^_^

My YouTube Videos

I had this monstrous bread too.....I mean big bread....thing is I couldn't hold it together....

edit: took like half a bottle of ketchup.... :ph34r:

Damn.

Hell yeah Italians can eat.

Represent!

Mr Bills up here in Seattle has a 6lb burger on a wheat bun.... 3 pounds of that is the bun.. Only one person in history has ever finished in 1 hour. It was about the size of a Papa Murphy's large pizza.

Some linebacker for the Seahawks.. No one has yet to finish. I tired and failed hardcore. They supplied me with a large amount of water, fries and a puke bucket.

Damn.

Hell yeah Italians can eat.

Represent!

I can eat alot myself.....................but I don;t gain muscle easy, fat is no issue LOL

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

believe it or not I used to be 210 and race every kind of bicycle then i got hurt on the job and quiet smokeing and got my sins of taste n smell back. Now I love me some food :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived