Forum Upgrade Problems Go Here

David

no offense but its AOL, aol thinks they can do whatever they like,they refuse to use standard browsing techniques so they can be unique, I cant help you at this time, try using Internet exploere 7

the new update upgraded the cookie system, if you not up to date, your gonna have issues, just install the new internet Explorer 7 and you'll be fine

no offense but its AOL, aol thinks they can do whatever they like,they refuse to use standard browsing techniques so they can be unique, I cant help you at this time, try using Internet exploere 7

the new update upgraded the cookie system, if you not up to date, your gonna have issues, just install the new internet Explorer 7 and you'll be fine

aols broswer is a stripped down explorer, the log in issues arent the dorum though its a stored issue on the user end as David stated

Yeah, AOL sucks. I'm using the free broadband version just so I can keep my Email address. I changed the cookie settings from medium security to low and so far I haven't had to re-log in.

You can still keep your email address through AOL jus go through Aol.com... So then you can use IE..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

im also using AOL 9.0 and i too am having to re sign in all the time. its not a big deal though. damn AOL...

site is running AWESOME though. great job David!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I think thats right, I will have to look though, just delete some old pm's for now.

Oh I though it was 100... funny thing is I can still get PM's while its full? Oh well Im deleteing some now

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived