Forum Upgrade Problems Go Here

David

THANKS STEVE AND DAVID FOR THE AWSOME FOURM..YOU GUYS DID AN AWSOME JOB ON IT !!

x2

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

im loving this nighttime skin...

x mothafuckin 2

i just got a 19" LG monitor too :yahoo:B)B)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Dont know if its my work puter or the new update or if anyone else has had this issue but I have tried to load a link or pic and the reply box will disappear and I can see the curser blinking but no text or anything else where the box used to be.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

David did you put an autimatic refreshing top 5 board in place? Dude thats so cool I have been wanting something like a real time forum but I didn't think it was realistic.

Oh I just noticed something will I was typing this but it might affect the fast reply it has shut down on me twice know but I just click fast reply twice and it brings back what I was typing without messing anything up.

Back on topic the autimatic(can't spell) refreshing and the new faster SMD Kicks ass.

Mad Props David, Mad Props!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

yes the recent topic self updates, but I dont like it, it screws with IE pretty good, the Fast reply box disapearong act is either caused by the recent topic self updater I think.

If it has happened to you tell me what skin your using, it has happened to me 2x both times Im using the SMD skin.

LMK

Archived