mcnaught82 Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 How the hell do I remove the stock pictures that come with my cell phone? I have the MOTOROKR™ Z6m. How do I unlock them to erase them. Quote Team Deadly Hertz
mcnaught82 Posted July 13, 2008 Author Report Posted July 13, 2008 Anybody know? Quote Team Deadly Hertz
01xtreme Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 I dont think you can. why do you want to remove them anyways? Quote My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
kicker417 Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 i think google might be able to help u out Quote
roscoe1129 Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 I believe #073887* should acess the master menu and IIRC you should be able to do it there. G/L and dont fuck up your phone. Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
01xtreme Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 I believe #073887* should acess the master menu and IIRC you should be able to do it there. G/L and dont fuck up your phone. Roscoe, does this only work for Motorola's? Quote My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
roscoe1129 Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 Roscoe, does this only work for Motorola's? IDK honestly I think its a motorola code Ive never tried it with any others just the ex's krazor give it a try and see what kind of phone you have? Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
McLovin Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 how do enter the number. do you call it or text it. Quote Credo Quia Absurdum
Ray Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 open the pic and send it to the trash can.. duh!!! Quote 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.