Well long story short... idiots at firestone put 7 quarts of synthetic oil into the transmission fluid and none in the engine... crank the engine and says "no oil"

thinking wtf ?? check the dipstick and its empty... SOOO...

in that case.. i was wondering how do i change the tranny fluid ?? maybe even flush it... idk

is there an oil plug for the tranny ??

Well long story short... idiots at firestone put 7 quarts of synthetic oil into the transmission fluid and none in the engine... crank the engine and says "no oil"

thinking wtf ?? check the dipstick and its empty... SOOO...

in that case.. i was wondering how do i change the tranny fluid ?? maybe even flush it... idk

is there an oil plug for the tranny ??

depends on the vehicle. my old school dosent have one but my rex does ect.

i would make them fix the problem. future references change your own fluids.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

ya for real, last place i took my truck to, put my damn oil filter on so tight, it took me 3 hours to get it off. Busted a hole in the side and dented the hell outta it with some pliers. Last time i take my truck to some place for that.

Edited by TrippiN

Don't touch the car.

If they screwed it up, Call up the shop manager and let him know that you just called a tow truck and that the car is on its way back to them. Also, let him know that he is responsible for picking up the towing fee and the complete cost of fixing the car, since his techs messed it up. This is the only chance that you have for them to take responsibility.

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Ohhh kay Ive heard some assanine sp? shit about oil change places and whatnot but this is reaaaaally a stretch. SO you get your moms van back and drive it home with no oil in it and it survives??? come on man Ive seen some of your other engine related posts and I find this hard to buy. Im thinking you tried to change the oil and fucked up but dont want to admit it or your bored and made it up. If not do exactly what str86diesel said.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

no... i cranked it and noticed the no oil thing... then i asked WTF.. no oil ? he checked the dip stick then said oops.. almost forgot the oil... "yeah...." and i went home and checked all the fluids and noticed the dipstick looked like oil.. LOL :(

*edit*

it has oil in the engine.. but the bad part is.. it also has oil in the tranny :(

and its on the caddy not the mommy sleeper van ;)

Edited by Coolwazabi

I find it hard to believe that the tranny didnt take a dump either. That van shouldnt have budged with 7 qts of oil in the tranny.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg