Second Skin Audio

Mmats Dreadnaut Or Btl

nmbitm

buell>ducati!

ducati handling > all

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

you sound like a noob, there is nothing wrong with DC subz, inexperience will kill any sub quickly, wonder how long before you kill teh subdowns, your a newb I see your posts over at Termpro, stop acting like some SPL Superstar.

get off the DC/FI cock wagoon???? dude your real close to catching aboot out the door, Fi and DC are Site sponsers if you got a problem with it dont let the door hit you in teh ass on the way out.

This will be my last post on this biased opinion based site. That's all I was stating was an opinion. Something I thought all members were entitled to. The fact that I don't care for a certain company is no reason to threaten me with anything. Call me a newb if you want. What leg do you have to stand on hotshot??? Just because you're an admin here doesn't mean shit in the real world pal. I've been a professional installer for almost 5 years and I think I know a thing or two about installing mobile electronics. What posts of mine do you see on Termpro. The ones asking questions about spl? Yes, I will admit I'm fairly new to the spl format, but that doesn't mean that I don't know how to set the gains on an amp. It also doesn't mean that I can't tell a quality product. I FORGOT TO MENTION THE OTHER PROBLEM I HAD WITH MY DC SUBS. FIVE MINUTES AFTER INSTALLING THEM THE DUST CAPS CAME UNGLUED FROM THE SURROUNDS. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON, SCREWING A SUB INTO A BOX AND TURNING THEM ON HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DUST CAPS COMING UNGLUED. IT WAS A CARELESS MISTAKE THAT THE OWNER ADMITTED WAS HIS FAULT AND FIXED IT FREE OF CHARGE. Awesome customer service for a mid level product. These are all my opinions that I've stated just because you have some ties to a company and have to protect their name doesn't mean the rest of us still can't have our opinions. Just stating a FACT that actually happened. I'm sick of cock strong assholes like you trying to throw your weight around to try and prove a point. What point is that? You can look cool online to a bunch of 16 year olds that don't know any better about car audio. Grow up and accept the fact that people aren't always going to agree about things. If it were any other product that I said that about there wouldn't even have been a threat to ban me. So go ahead and do it, I don't fucking care. I'll still be able to access the site and get all of the information that it has to offer. You won't be able to bully everyone because they don't share the same opinion as you or the majority of the site. Wow I'm still laughing at the fact that all you could call me was a newb. Any other clever putdowns you got for someone that won't be able to defend themselves? No disrespect to Fi Audio, Steve Meade Designs, or any other companies mentioned on this site. Sorry about stating facts about certain products and compaines but sometimes the truth is ugly and needs to be told. I'm not the only one who thinks this, but maybe the only one who doesn't give a fuck to not say it. :P

if you would have worded your Original statement about being on someones cock I wouldnt have said anything about it at all, but you gotta run off with the mouth to try and sound BadAss .......... so you got a warning, I dont care if you dont like it.

and remember ^^^ thats your last post on this opinionated forum NEWB

you can edit all you want but I seen what you first posted see ya butt wipe.

naaa I deleted it cause Im holding you to what you said, ths is my last post ^^^^ you did type that not me, so no more posts for you............

so you got a warning, I dont care if you dont like it.

'

Wow man, I have no respect for people like you. The second a guy states his opinions you don't like... you start threatening to ban them. If you were a cop, you would probably go around being kids with your nightstick just because you don't like how their dressed. Were you picked on a lot when you were a child? Trying to get back at the world?

*Under Contruction*

05' Explorer Limited

HeadUnit: Alpine 9853

Subs: (4) SoundStream SPLX 15's

Mids/Highs: (6) 8" Eminence Alpha 8MR and (4) Pyramid TW46 Titanium Super Tweeters.

Frontstage: (2) B&C 6PEV13 6.5's

Mids/Highs Amp: Kicker ZX650.4

On Order:

Enclosure: 16-18ft^3 CRX Style Enclosure (To be build)

Sub Amps: (2) MTX TA92001 or Equivalent 4-5K Watt Amp(s)

Archived