roscoe1129 Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 I didn't know you never bass raced I would of had you run the black dodge charger in the 29 class then to mess around that wouldve been hella cool! I know, and I'm disappointed, You left about 7 in the cooler at the end of the day. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat Poor poor fallen soldiers..... Now I miss them.... LOL..... I'd say move your ass out here to CALI. We need more partyier at the shows. LOL. Then again I think we do enough all by ourselves. Hmmmm give a couple years I want my daughter to be little older b4I leave.... Its something Ive been seriously contemplatingDon't lie, We all know you too scared to come out this way and compete. Not me never SEE^^^^^^^^ thankyouverymuch Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
*1LOWSUV* Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 i dont feel like dealing with bs and or going to jail for assult. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 16, 2008 Author Report Posted July 16, 2008 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif You coming out? KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
B Slaps Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 thanks danny. ya i wish you and a few other folks from last year came to shows this year. i think if you learned to bass race you would be all over the leader board for shows. if your interested shit ill help you. i retaught brian how to bass race. we would sit at the shop for hours practicing. look at him now. let me know if you wanna learn hot to bass race I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
*1LOWSUV* Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 You coming out? If I need to be I will. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 16, 2008 Author Report Posted July 16, 2008 If I need to be I will. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
redbaron80 Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 . Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 18, 2008 Author Report Posted July 18, 2008 sooo who is ready for Saturday. I'm going but on the fence in what vehicle I'm taking. Bring my truck or undercover vehicle, I'm not sure. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow in the AM. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
ALPINE408 Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 Not ready not gonna make it Sorry Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.