Db Dragracing @ Grass Valley

no you offered me a hug and i said hell no. but i did shake your hand

and we said we were done, right?

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

I witnessed this............handshake. I assumed online b.s. is just that. :bsflag:

***I got to use it again*** :P

LIKE I SAID ONLINE

BULL SHIT

Thanks for the entertainment

OK guys can we actually have a thread about a competition without all the NEGATIVE shit talking? I mean really it does nothing for the sport, brings the entire vibe down and I for one am getting tired of everytime I open a post in this section all I see is ppl grittin on each other about the same shit that was in another topic. Please either get along or dont post on here anymore. If all you want to do is hate, take it to p.m.s or I.M.'s...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

OK guys can we actually have a....competition without all the NEGATIVE shit talking? I mean really it does nothing for the sport, brings the entire vibe down and I for one am getting tired of everytime I....see...ppl grittin on each other about the same shit....Please either get along or dont *come* here anymore. If all you want to do is hate, take it to p.m.s or I.M.'s...

*fixed and an amen*

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*fixed and an amen*

well thats another way of putting it marcus but seeing how Im not a part of that competition scene All I care about is this forum. If you guys want to BUST A CAP at each other at competitions I dont give two shits, all I ask is keep the innocent bystanders outta it.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

don't affiliate me with any of that bust a cap nonsense. srsly.

few things i do not tolerate in life is any form of thuggery, be it internet, studio or real life. homie play a lot of things, but homie don't play that nonsense.

don't affiliate me with any of that bust a cap nonsense. srsly.

few things i do not tolerate in life is any form of thuggery, be it internet, studio or real life. homie play a lot of things, but homie don't play that nonsense.

O.K. fine If you all want to knuckle up or do whatever the hell ever at some comp all Im saying is its getting really old, and Im not the only one who thinks so. So please lets go back to having fun on here and drop all the shit.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

O.K. fine If you all want to knuckle up or do whatever the hell ever at some comp all Im saying is its getting really old, and Im not the only one who thinks so. So please lets go back to having fun on here and drop all the shit.

please, do not associate me with any of that nonsense, roscoe. none of it.

one of my first 10 posts was i'm tired of hearing shit and the negative vibe associated with it. i went out of my way to put an end to it in real life and on this forum, yet i'm still being followed around with bs commentary.

back on topic

so good luck to everybody at Grass Valley :drinks:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived