Db Dragracing @ Grass Valley

but you have no problem stirring it up, be the bigger man and walk away, Ignore it.

we allready get laughed at by the rest of the country, lets not add fuel to the fire.

but you have no problem stirring it up, be the bigger man and walk away, Ignore it.

we allready get laughed at by the rest of the country, lets not ass fuel to the fire.

I'll gladly admit i have no problem stirring an internet pot. In no do I, nor what myself, associated with any form of e-thuggery, cap busting, knuckling up, whatever. That kid shit is played out and I have zero tolerance for it.

stirring a pot is one thing, threatening bodily harm on another is different. We've already had one team of Sergio and Rob out here on the west coast...there isn't room for another. :rolleyes:

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

TO CLARIFY: I am not calling anyone out by name nor associating anyone with cap busting knuckling up or any kind of b.s. thuggish ruggish horsecrap. All Im saying is keep it off the forum. If you dont like someone or what they are saying, dont read there posts. Keep the topics on point and lets have fun. Im sorry if I offended anyone that was not my intention. Now lets get back to the subject at hand. Your all lucky I dont drive my ass out there and hand your asses to you in the 119.9 class! :lol:

I caught that Deafy :lol: good one :rolleyes: :DeafyT sprinkles teh gheyness on david: :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Lmao another kimo thread down the tubes

Just stop bro you SUCK at making topics lmao

NO my posts tend end up the most controversal. Its not like I say anything to provoke any of the B.S. (I restrained myself from using the flag). One of these days we'll have a very in depth conversation on some topic I start. For now I'll keep with the light stuff. LIFE is hard as it is why make it hard to conversate with people.

Honestly a lot of us come on here to associate with others who are passionate about car audio. The competitors corner should be a little tense. I wouldn't say hateful but, some tenstion we are competitors it should have some kind of competitive spirit. Its not like the rest of the forum where people see a screename and are like "HEY FUCK YOU eIoU_BOY". Everyone who has posted in the this thread can 1.) put name to the screen name and 2.)a face to that name.

Anyways. I'll be in Grass Valley on Saturday. I know Brandon and Brian will be too. I'm sure Deafy will be in attendence.

Jack?

David?

Steve?

Doug?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

I know Roscoe would be............

NO my posts tend end up the most controversal. Its not like I say anything to provoke any of the B.S. (I restrained myself from using the flag). One of these days we'll have a very in depth conversation on some topic I start. For now I'll keep with the light stuff. LIFE is hard as it is why make it hard to conversate with people.

Honestly a lot of us come on here to associate with others who are passionate about car audio. The competitors corner should be a little tense. I wouldn't say hateful but, some tenstion we are competitors it should have some kind of competitive spirit. Its not like the rest of the forum where people see a screename and are like "HEY FUCK YOU eIoU_BOY". Everyone who has posted in the this thread can 1.) put name to the screen name and 2.)a face to that name.

Anyways. I'll be in Grass Valley on Saturday. I know Brandon and Brian will be too. I'm sure Deafy will be in attendence.

David?

Steve?

Doug?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

Ha I notice you didnt call me out!! Your skeered aint ya??? huh Huh????

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ahhhhhh you quoted me right before I edited. LOL

helllz YEAH I would be, if the 2.5 day trip wasnt a factor.... Well good luck to all you rooks out there :lol:

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Damn i am suprised their has been no drama at the shows...

tension is building it's bassik vs ssb

I just keep my mouth shut try not to talk much be humble and watch.

This is just a opinon observed in my rookie year, again my best bet is to listen and learn!

Archived