New Box For The Explorer - 2 Aa Havoc 18s (new Amps Installed 11/14/08)

damn ! nice vid. that shit looks like it hits the low lows. i likey.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Got the battery in!!

Kinetiks out

Posted Image

Powermaster in

Posted Image

Posted Image

One problem, it's about a half inch to tall!! Gotta do some mods to the seat, should be done tomorrow!! That's enough for the nite

Also the Kinetiks are for sell. They are in the For Sale section of the forum.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

performance wise what do you think about your powermaster? i have the same one sitting right next to me

Haven't tested yet, but will do tomorrow. I asked Mechman before I ordered it if he thought it would be enough as a supplement battery for my amps and he said yeah. I trust him!! I know it has more AH than both Kinetiks combined, which is what most say to look for in a battery.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

Raised my seat today to make the D1200 fit under it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Man it's a BIG difference with this Powermaster battery!!! I can REALLTY pump my system now! Voltage stays around 14.2v - 14v when pumping it. BIG difference!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

very nice box man, I noticed the cross grains but, didnt think much of it, but yeah, makes complete sense to cross the grains for stronger reainforcing, but love the build, and really nice subs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived