Second Skin Audio

Box Design

25x8.5x16=1.9675 cu ft

with that cu footage, what should i do about porting now??

idk what the rule of thumb with aeros are, like what width and length does what....i wanna use two ports, idk what size or length tho

35-40 hz tuning

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i dont undderstand how you can "show of "box skills"" if you cant design a box ROFL

i can design a box, and i did....25x16x9 is final size...now i DONT know how to use aero ports though, i know how to put them in and what not, but not how say 4x8" equals a set tuning, thats what i need help with....and i dont see how someone can come from a thousand miles away who is popular here...and you not go visit him when you were....a block away??

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i can design a box, and i did....25x16x9 is final size...now i DONT know how to use aero ports though, i know how to put them in and what not, but not how say 4x8" equals a set tuning, thats what i need help with....and i dont see how someone can come from a thousand miles away who is popular here...and you not go visit him when you were....a block away??

Do you know how to figure out the Square inches of a circle?

And not to be rude, but I don't think your box building skillz will help or hurt if the areo port is tuned right anyway.

Plus there are plenty of FREE box building programs on the net. I know cause I still use one over my paid box program.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Do you know how to figure out the Square inches of a circle?

And not to be rude, but I don't think your box building skillz will help or hurt if the areo port is tuned right anyway.

Plus there are plenty of FREE box building programs on the net. I know cause I still use one over my paid box program.

i know my box building skills need work, thats why i bought 2 sheets so i can practice........is there like a set rule for square inches of port per cube needed? or something like that, im decent at math so if there is like a general rule then i think i can do it.....it does not have to be exactly tuned, thats why i said in between 35-40 hz

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i know my box building skills need work, thats why i bought 2 sheets so i can practice........is there like a set rule for square inches of port per cube needed? or something like that, im decent at math so if there is like a general rule then i think i can do it.....it does not have to be exactly tuned, thats why i said in between 35-40 hz

There is no set anything. It takes knowledge, skills and practice.

Honestly, I wouldn't start building boxes for all your friends till you got some skillz under your belt.

If you have any plan to get serious, read every page on this link. Cause box building is day 1 stuff.

http://www.bcae1.com/

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)