Second Skin Audio

Box Design

wow, lol...this thread is not going the way i expected

46 x 8.5 x 16 = ____cuin?

_____ / 1728 = ____cuft?

_____cuft = external volume.

- 1.5" from each side, top and front and remultiply = internal volume

box = too big, so you've got room to play.

play with the numbers and you'll have a box within the range you're looking for. come up with the end result and i'll calc a port for you.

sorry if i'm not just giving you the answer, you said you wanted to learn in person, so now it's time to push a pencil and give it a shot. :)

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Chris_Hansen05.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

46 x 8.5 x 16 = ____cuin?

_____ / 1728 = ____cuft?

_____cuft = external volume.

- 1.5" from each side, top and front and remultiply = internal volume

box = too big, so you've got room to play.

play with the numbers and you'll have a box within the range you're looking for. come up with the end result and i'll calc a port for you.

sorry if i'm not just giving you the answer, you said you wanted to learn in person, so now it's time to push a pencil and give it a shot. :)

THANKS!!! thats exactly what i want...i knew with all that gay talk of yours you had a little bit of knowledge in there...........also is there like a rule that works for all aero ports? or something

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Im not laughing when you make comments about underage girls on my forum ( have daughters and I dont care for that bullshit)

say what you wany about deaftones, he's man enough to take it and give it back, though you should stay ontopic.

is that dan rather? lmao

after i just read the post deafy posted and saw dann rathers pic i had a visual of dan rather on cbs telling you how to figur out the exact wya to calcultate airspac :rofl:

sorry im drunk

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?