Badass 73 Celica (my Boy Mike Brought It By)

you mean a 4.6! I don't care that motor with the right cam and exhaust gives me wood everytime

no its a 4.2 with the 4.6 intake manifold and heads. they dealer i bought it from said it used to be a welding truck when it was new. the second owner used to tow trailers with it. it could have this combo it could not. that is what i am told. it hauls ass though

----reference's----

meade916

no its a 4.2 with the 4.6 intake manifold and heads. they dealer i bought it from said it used to be a welding truck when it was new. the second owner used to tow trailers with it. it could have this combo it could not. that is what i am told. it hauls ass though

The 4.2 is a V6

i like it and ive never seen that old of a celica. the muscle on that thing is nice. however the trunk could use a little work. i dont like the one piece of carpet then the bare sides. some bedliner or new carpet would look great.

dont get me wrong it loox great im jsut a stickler for details. u know how it is

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

oooolllllddddd ssccchhhhoooolllllllllll

FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!

Yup those cars are getting more rare every year. Side Drafts and all. Is that an XLC in the trunk too? LOL

My cousin had one of those in Hawaii on Kauai. It was a quick little fucker for what it was.