Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Before the Port:

Posted Image

After the Port:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The biggest EPIC Fail i have right now is the 6.5s considering i FUCKED THEM BOTH UP. whata noob.

Posted Image

Pork Front, RF back, kenwood 200w for interiors, Kicker 400.1 for sub @2ohm sub is 2cuft @32hz with a single 4" port.

Issues needed to be resolved

1) new 6.5s and boxes/Fiberglass so it doesnt look ghetto anymore

2) Fiberglass for the 8" mids i'm dropping in the rear interior body panels

3) Front box baffle is mounted straight to Sheet metal and needs to be further reinforced, moves WAY to much on the lows.

thats the longest 4" section i have, tuned VERY low (a bit to much) i'll be trimming an inch off and testing till i find a point i like (thinking around 37-38)l

gah.

input/CONSTRUCTIVE criticism welcome.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Mod that reads this, please move to Member builds/showoffs... dont know what i was thinking lol

-Drew

Edit: thanks for the move!

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

that looks kinda cool a fan in the glovebox???? interesting i would but those speakers in the deck lid or make some pods for them also you might get more out of that if the box was just in the trunk maybe

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

actually- ratchet tie down.

dropping in a handful of screws in the baffle to meet the back section but dont think its needed that much... we'll see it could be my weak link ;)

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

All aboard!

Is this the finished project? or is it tempoary untill you get off the smack? :P

If your looking to keep it awhile the recess them speakers into the face of the box and recess the port and make it flush. Then carpet the thing, make it blend a bit.

Hows it sound? worth the work?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

bestbuy at its finest :rofl: nah man good job on the install it looks ok, hows the glovebox amprack doin? i was thinkin about tryin that myself, but anyway do u have issues with the windows rollin down with those 6x9's in there cause i was thinkin bout puttin some 5&1/4's or 6&1/2's in my geos front doors or seal up the pockets on the doors and make a pod or cut some of it off and build a pod or somethin on to it and see how that works, anywho looks like it sounds ok got any vids?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I dont get it? whats wrong with install?

drive it off a cliff

:rofl::rofl:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived