the only one I would trust is the one from Air Ride Technologies. I have a few friends that run them one is the prototype that was used before production and there all running perfect with the only things messing up is things from the user. like rubbing wires.

I am looking to buy the touchscreen what will control your air ride. Does anybody know if they are good or worth the money, I think is a computer also . any help will be appericated

AVS just came out with one , i hear they are very good.. if you were looking at the one from A.I.M (airbagit ) DON'T BUY THAT CRAP !! aim sells shitty stuff that ain't worth shit, ask around, others will tell you !!!!!, anyhow, in MY opinion, i don't and will never use one ( digital air ride sensor ) the only time u would need one is to level your ride , most of the time when ur hitting individual corners ( wheel ) ur stopped and showing off , then u would drop both corners down ( front or back or sides ) then hit front or back or side up, after you are used to bags u get a feeling for them. i go by my gauges, i got front and back, that's it, that's all i need, so i know i want the front at 80-95 psi and the back at 20-30 psi, thats the perfect height for driving , so you see you will figure it out with out digital gauges, but if you want them, get the system from AVS or like BIG P said , from air ride technologies....... :good:

Nope thats a aim kit stay far far away!

try this all the parts used have been made and used on air ride systems on busses and motor homes So its very dependable.

http://www.ridetech.com/catalog/Control_Co...stems-32-1.html

Ive never seen the avs one but I use a ton of avs stuff on my truck and know or at least have met every one that works there and I would trust there product.

Nope thats a aim kit stay far far away!

try this all the parts used have been made and used on air ride systems on busses and motor homes So its very dependable.

http://www.ridetech.com/catalog/Control_Co...stems-32-1.html

Ive never seen the avs one but I use a ton of avs stuff on my truck and know or at least have met every one that works there and I would trust there product.

the one from AVS is only $250, they are said to be VERY GOOD !!! :good:

• 3 weeks later...

AVS products are the only air ride parts that go on the US Amps/ RE Audio demo cars.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

AVS products are the only air ride parts that go on the US Amps/ RE Audio demo cars.

yeah , AVS sells some good shit ! im gonna get some LED lights to install on my toyota , i like the amber/red/reverse light kit , plus they make very good shaved door kits, especialy for s10's . post some pics of the demo cars and their systems up in here !!!!!