hey bra just wanted to do a quick shout out because i read it was ur b-day in the new sticked thread  :ohmy:(didnt read past that thou bc i got a major head ache and im tired as hell from work) so ya have a good day and i ate a piece of homeade pie for you  :tongue:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

:clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

x2 on the Happy!! How old are ya focker?? :clown2:

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

x3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO  ACCORDMAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2........ UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: 

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back