lance_aka_64 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 shit im 6'3" and 330 lbs... was 350 about a year ago, but my job at the time helped me loose a bunch of it. BUT there is no way i would ditch a party for some ice cream... Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
01xtreme Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 HOLY SH*T!!!!!! <---Runs and hides under the table (So I'm not confused with any of the foood) no need to worry, I quit eating small people when I quit powerlifting. hard to believe I am 30 pound lighter now than when I was competing. I feel so fat and weak now, I got lighter, but bigger as well. I never really got that heavy until I started doing the powerlifting thing. I think Im gonna try and get down to the 300-325 range. Once I start doing cardio, and lifting again I should regain my beast status. lol. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
99vic Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 i qualify for the fat ass category 5'9" 290 and ima keep eatin big macs REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Jextel Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 I was 6'3 340+(scale only wieghted up too 330) and now im 283ish but i packed on alot more muslce..my goal is 230-240ish http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
kentb Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 when i was in junior high school i was 220 pounds 5' right now im 150 pounds 5' 4" good thing i slimmed down or else i would have diabetes by now. ( its in our genes and i love sugary stuff) New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
lazeris Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 I take the crown so far...not too proud of it...but yes, I am 5'8" and 4**. Higher than 410 but somone bigger post thier weight and I will post mine. Here is the thing, I am and have always been happy being big. Yes I got the teasing in school and little kids will say the funniest shit too but you know what, it comes with the territory. I have only recently begun to feel unhealthy and so I need to drop 25lbs to get bypass surgery and drop this weight like a bad habit. I thought long and hard about it and am only doing this for me and no one else, not even my wife. I am 26 by the way and it takes balls to be a big person and hold your head up in public, so those of you that are big and happy, dont change unless its for yourself. June 2008 Honeymoon in HI.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.