Beware! Pounding Hard-scammer

1qikstang, thats the same shit he tried to pull with me about tracking numbers. He said he was shipping through ups, then he said he just got back from shipping at fed-ex. I asked him for a tracking number he said all they gave him was delivery confirmation. Which I do a lot of business on ebay and I do tons of shipping and I know that no matter where it is if you ship a package you get a tracking number. This is what sparked my suspicion and I called ups and cancelled the delivery.

i've got his address, number, working on his full name, and i plan on contacting to type of authorities for this

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

1qikstang, thats the same shit he tried to pull with me about tracking numbers. He said he was shipping through ups, then he said he just got back from shipping at fed-ex. I asked him for a tracking number he said all they gave him was delivery confirmation. Which I do a lot of business on ebay and I do tons of shipping and I know that no matter where it is if you ship a package you get a tracking number. This is what sparked my suspicion and I called ups and cancelled the delivery.

Well I'm glad neither one of us fell for it. It made me wonder how many people he has gotten like this though?

is pounding hard "ddspl" and "bleek"? If it is this would be his third scam.....I wish an admin would contact his local police department and get him for internet fraud...

No offense, But Im not here to babysit, I dont get paid to do this, I will help anyone that needs info, If I was the one he tried to scam, you can bet your ass I would be all over him, Im not even sure I could do it, as I wasnt the one he tried to scam.

you can scan his ip in cross ref to the others, just for curiousities sake.

its the person wrongeds responsibility to take action. people need to read the disclaimer

AT YOUR OWN RISK

If you were scammed go here ( IC3)

if you need info, pm me I am more than willing to help anyone, but I Aint doing it for ya.

yes if someone reports a scammer I scan Ip address to se if he/she has more than one name or Ip addy used.