Sonic Electronix

Oh and Alpine, If you have time to post pics, you have time to build. Get back to work. :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I never took any pics of my systems before I got the X :(

:01nocomment8so:

lol well you got your old skool you planning on all old skool equip that would be nice to see!

its 930 a;ready a man needs a lil rest

work is still being done!!!

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

:01nocomment8so:

lol well you got your old skool you planning on all old skool equip that would be nice to see!

its 930 a;ready a man needs a lil rest

work is still being done!!!

I have a few things in the works for next year. 1 will be an old skool. and the other is :01nocomment8so:

And 9:30 is early get back to it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

minivan.jpg

Old skool Bay Area bumper sticker ftw -.-

I forgot the whole purpose of bumper stickers back in the day. Would a 949 van pull people over that had their bumper sticker on the car and give free items? I use to see these guys a lot around Oak Grove high school and blossom hill in san jose

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

some good stuff there...

there is some dude here on SMD doing some sweet installs in the early 80's ( 82' I believe) 4- 12" EVs in a Regal/Monte, with each on thier own amp, cross overs, in a free air install, this guy has got some cool oldschool pics

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

minivan.jpg

Old skool Bay Area bumper sticker ftw -.-

I forgot the whole purpose of bumper stickers back in the day. Would a 949 van pull people over that had their bumper sticker on the car and give free items? I use to see these guys a lot around Oak Grove high school and blossom hill in san jose

that pretty much was the deal with the bumper stickers back then. LOL funny you said Oak Grove. LOL I graduated in 94 from Oak Grove.

some good stuff there...

there is some dude here on SMD doing some sweet installs in the early 80's ( 82' I believe) 4- 12" EVs in a Regal/Monte, with each on thier own amp, cross overs, in a free air install, this guy has got some cool oldschool pics

ev pro lines????????????//

bet they looked like this lol

civic-1.jpg

Have you ever had your woofers blown?