Sonic Electronix

Worst Place You've Ever......

the worst place i did my bass'n was while i was in the "hood" in pensacola...

the place i was working on was in the heart of the ghetto straight up hood rats everywhere, and a old buddie was passing by and seen my van and stoped in to say hi and i showed him my system and let him get a passenger seat treatment lol.... needless to say across the street was a hood rat store with about 25 thugs hanging out all day and when the bass droped they were all eyes and ears .... next day i brought my gun to work lol...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Get that ice cream truck song that has bass......roll through a busy neighbor with alot kids with that turned up....Watch all the kids run outside, then the bass drops lol Disappointment......in small children feeds my amps :diablo:

where can we get that????

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

i was with my Potna visiting our Homie @ the county jail... when we rolled out he railled on it to say bye! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Get that ice cream truck song that has bass......roll through a busy neighbor with alot kids with that turned up....Watch all the kids run outside, then the bass drops lol Disappointment......in small children feeds my amps :diablo:

where can we get that????

x2 :clapping:

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

i didnt have a rear view mirror in my old taurus wagon. there was a cop behind me at a red light. i was about to get on the freeway. and i was at full tilt for about 15 minutes before i realized the cop was behind me with his red and blues on. i got a felony evading charge, and no seatbelt ontop of the noise violation

----reference's----

meade916

I would have to say it was at the new job doing a demo like 2 weeks into working there and the HR Manager came out of the office and told me the stuff on here desk was literaly moving. She told me that if she ever heard me do that again in the parking lot that she would fire me on the spot. Yah every time after that when I reached the street that shit was full tilt. Fuk tha Bish! they layed me off 6 weeks later and when I was leaving I made it a point to pull up next to the office as I was pulling out and SHAKE all the plate glass windows...lol...

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

police station, i accidently hit play while it was on mute lol, only a few cops were outside and they just gave me a dirty look, got pulled over a week later bumping, got a warning.

Speaking of a warning cant you just say officer i dont have any subs in my car? They are not allowed to search your vehical or any locked compartments without your concent unless they have you on 2 things that would make them think you have them. If your next to someone blame it on them. They cant prove anything and they will not go fight it in court . Its a Waste of there precious time.

Guest aseanj52

Speaking of a warning cant you just say officer i dont have any subs in my car? They are not allowed to search your vehical or any locked compartments without your concent unless they have you on 2 things that would make them think you have them. If your next to someone blame it on them. They cant prove anything and they will not go fight it in court . Its a Waste of there precious time.

Go ahead and try that. lol See how far it gets you....

I never really bump it.....where i shouldnt...lol

But..........

Back when i had the Beretta

In 2001 we went to Kansas City for USACi World Finals

Beretta Thread..........click me...........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We were staying at the Marriot.....and on the last night,after we had to get the cars out of Bartle hall.

so i took it over to the hotel and i had the Valet park it......but when i pulled up i had a bass disc in the deck....i turned it up all the way and shut the car off.............when he got in the car and turned it on...... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

that little fucker jumped out of the car mad as hell...scared the hell out of him....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived