Sonic Electronix

I'm not talkin crap here but it sounds like you guys don't trust your installs or you know there is a weak link and you don't trust that

And I'm not saying I'm perfect done a lot of half ass things to get into comp on time and had to check everything over and over again cause I had no time

No for a daily you build it like it was factory how offten do you pull the factory deck out to check it connections? Never if your worried about your box moving strap it down or bolt it down even better strap and bolt it down make it to where you belive it can be there forever

Heck its not that I don't trust my installs. Car audio is my number 1 love and only have one ride so I'm always buying something new to try out and play with.

At one point untill recently I had a total of 14 amps between the house and the truck.

When I get off my lazy but I got a new component set to build fiberglass kick panels. When I can let my truck sit I'm going to do a full reinstall on it just becuase.(I actually like how my amps are mounted now so I really don't want to move them unless I have to).

To sum it up I'm hard to satisfy and love playing with equipment. What will this do, what will that do. Lotsa Fun. :D

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

• 2 months later...

before a comp for sure. otherwise whenever i go out to my car ill take a quick glance at the amp and make sure all subs are moving equally. to take your subs out alot, wouldnt that hurt your box? or have the box more likely to stip the holes?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Honestly, once it's in there I pretty much leave it unless I'm changing part of the system, or a problem comes up. The system in the wife's car has been in there for 6 months to a year, no problems at all.

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??