Man, I loved the first one, seen it in the theaters like 5 times, and now Iam looking on youtube about Transformers 2 sneek peeks and stuff, and I must say, Iam so stoked about it

Iam seeing these previews so far

Soundwave

Shockwave

Dinobots

Constructicons

Chick bots :girl_devil:

a lambo

so many posibilities

Anyone know of the most accurate youtube vid for the 2009 Transformers 2 trailer?

Part 2 should be just the begining of a war, and maybe even go on to a 3rd movie

What do you guys think?

BTW Iam rambling on because I had a very bad day at work, worked about 14hrs (worked atleast 12hrs a day all week), and have to work tomorrow, so I came home to sleep, so Iam drinkin up gonna get faded, had some Vics for my teeth-escuses, anyways, wussup with T2?

:drinks: :tease: :yahoo:

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

man the first one was so over hyped and over played that im not even wanting to hear about the second one.

well sorry to hear that but i sho as hell can't wait for the second one! and when they release the real preview i'll be on that sh!* like flies. :good:

I seen some trailers where Starscream is going to be the main character, and yeah, he is all talk, and with out his loud mouth, and barely any megatron, that did kinda kill the movie

the next movies SEEMS to be more based on Decepticons

adding alot more characters to the bad guy line up, but more autobots too

here is a trailer I found, fake, the Godzilla effects showed this was fake right off

First one was OVERHyped? damnnnn

Iam gonna go watch transformers in bed tonite

Hey what do you guys think of Robotech movie, played out by the same people who made Transformers???

That would be so insanely sick

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXnELk6pZVk

this is looking sick as hell too

T4 Salvation

Finally a terminator movie based on the future after the nuclear war

sundown.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8oZ0npUy0...feature=related

another would be good movie

GI JOE

hehe

sundown.jpg