Sonic Electronix

What Car  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Yaris or Smart

• Yaris
    • Smart

between the two....Yaris. But if was juz me, I would get the HOnda "Fit." The yaris is good but seems too feminine to me. It looks like a lady's car you know. The Smart car is juz trying to take advantage of the current situation ryt now with the gas prices, kinda like toby kieth trying to sing all patriotic shit right after 9/11. The thing is, the car is not really all that efficient. They juz went really small to catch peoples eyes....shit would never sell.

Edited by honda

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

buy a smart, and do this lmao

2006-Smart-Forfun2-Concept-Front-And-Side-1920x1440-1.jpg

I'd go for a civic, long lasting, excellent gas mileage. Or buy another corolla.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I would get the yaris because later when you need a part for your car I think toyota will be cheaper than a smart. and who knows how long smart is going to be in business.

Also just something to think about. if you buy a TDI jetta they qualify for a tax credit now. Just get the extended warranty.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER