civicduty Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 my car is on the road again ( project civicduty ) so hopefully i'll be able to help timmaay out and make some progress....... i kinda miss workin on it with the madman only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes
groundpounder2k2 Posted September 13, 2008 Author Report Posted September 13, 2008 oh man................time to DE Dynamat the doors.................heres what some dipshit on another forum had to say.. "Nice man but i have to say one thing because i work on cars for a living. I hope you window motors or regulators go bad. with all that dynamat on those doors you're screwed." http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
deezy Posted September 13, 2008 Report Posted September 13, 2008 oh man................time to DE Dynamat the doors.................heres what some dipshit on another forum had to say.. "Nice man but i have to say one thing because i work on cars for a living. I hope you window motors or regulators go bad. with all that dynamat on those doors you're screwed." http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif What a dip shit! Don't worry about that man, ya'll have done an awesome job on this thing. I been loving every pic I get to see, so thanks for sharing this whole thing with us all.
jonn_jonn Posted September 14, 2008 Report Posted September 14, 2008 dustins baby is sexy lol i love that fuckin car!!
Torres Posted September 14, 2008 Report Posted September 14, 2008 oh man................time to DE Dynamat the doors.................heres what some dipshit on another forum had to say.. "Nice man but i have to say one thing because i work on cars for a living. I hope you window motors or regulators go bad. with all that dynamat on those doors you're screwed." http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif better get crackin then!
korey_hofer Posted September 14, 2008 Report Posted September 14, 2008 I didn't know you were doing this at dashboard electronics right by I-90 previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
FieroGrande Posted October 9, 2008 Report Posted October 9, 2008 SICKASS WORK!!! You guys are doing such a great job. I wish it was my car.
ChevyP Posted October 9, 2008 Report Posted October 9, 2008 cant wait to see it painted, its coming out great.
civicduty Posted June 3, 2009 Report Posted June 3, 2009 alright now who wants some update pics!!!! only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes
Herrie_V Posted June 3, 2009 Report Posted June 3, 2009 That goes without asking! With other words; me sir
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.