My Current Build

That's the one thing I don't like about them either. They're way to plain looking. But they do the job, and do it well too. Especially the higher end stuff.

i mean i also dont like amps with models like 3000.1 and does 2700 just seems dumb imo, why not name it the 2700.1

yeh that always got me too. with most amps you can tell how much juice they wll have by the model but you can't beat an am of that size and power.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

That's the one thing I don't like about them either. They're way to plain looking. But they do the job, and do it well too. Especially the higher end stuff.

i mean i also dont like amps with models like 3000.1 and does 2700 just seems dumb imo, why not name it the 2700.1
yeh that always got me too. with most amps you can tell how much juice they wll have by the model but you can't beat an am of that size and power.

mehi would take the pioneer premiers they are tiny and do well

• 2 weeks later...

i mean i also dont like amps with models like [glow=red,2,300]3000.1 and does 2700 just seems dumb imo[/glow], why not name it the 2700.1
x2 I agree...But I personally love the way they look...Small and simple...Gotta love an amp that's as small as the 3000.1 but can produce 2700 real watts.

Are you guys sure you're not talking about their 3000.05 or something like that. I was thinking the same thing until i looked around and found out that it puts out actualy wattage @ .5 ohm.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

There's the 3000.1 and the 3000.05.....they both put out 2700rms at 1ohm or .5ohms. He was saying why not just call it the 2700.whatever instead of the 3000.whatever since that's what they actually put out RMS.

Archived