Just a lil criticism. More sanding on them pods. They are way wavy bro. F/G is not easily smoothed. Your on the right track though and its looking good.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Thanks Roscoe :good:

it gets frustrating seeing all these amazing fiberglass works posted online and not being able to do basic projects.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Personally i am in the EPIC FAIL category for cloth. i have never to this date successfully glassed over stretched cloth and am not sure why. Although i agree- and like the look and smoothness of the cloth the tape has gotten me better results as of now.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

its trail and error bro, just keep trying, hell even the zen master timmay had a failure in the kenwood honda prelude thread.

I personally would strech the material, then glass the insides and this way you only need some skim coats of mudd on the outside of the pod to make them ready for finish

Thanks Roscoe :good:

it gets frustrating seeing all these amazing fiberglass works posted online and not being able to do basic projects.

-Drew

And of all the amazing ones you have seen there is twice as many failures in just about every glassers resume. I dont care who says it, No ones first (sometimes, second or third even) project came out the way they invisioned it. Keep at it and youll get the hang of it.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

X5kw

sadly i have never done or wanted to attempt to do fiberglass. Ive seen it done online... read as many how to's ar u can think of and seen my friend/coworker do his magic quite a few times. My own personal vehicle involves pretty intense crap so id rather pay for it to be done badass then fuck it up myself. Mind you In terms of building anything im at step one. I can install alot of shit but cant build a damn thing

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

thanks guys! pods should be done and playing tomorrow around noon-ish. just need to get 8ga rings and i'm set!

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

IMGP0502.jpg

Mids are in and playing on the kicker 400.1 right now. Crunch amp going in tomorrow and several hurtles to jump and i'll post a nice lil review tomorrow afternoon

-Drew

uhoh_45 said: