97Dime Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 lets just change this topic to "UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE WITH EXPENSIVE HABBITS" lol yep i fit in this thread ..lol..sucks..was working for a temp sevices ..and the comp hired me full time then 3 days b4 my 3 months they laid me off..so i go back to the temp sevices and they get me a new job work a week goo to get my check and they took all of it with out tellin me...i was pissed off.. they said they over paid me at my last job i was working on for them.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif .....sorry not trying to jack your thread bro..just thought it would be a good place to put it...and sorry to hear about your job bro 1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr. L5 Kicker 15" Kicker 750.1
AI James Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 man some one is taking your hard earned money and you dont know why or who is doing it? I think someone has to take you to court to garnish your wages bro, I would do some research bro.nope creditors after 6 months delinquincy can garnish up to 25 percent, same with IRS. Child Support is 50.Im in the unemployed bandwagon as well.
Forevrbumpn Posted July 29, 2008 Author Report Posted July 29, 2008 man some one is taking your hard earned money and you dont know why or who is doing it? I think someone has to take you to court to garnish your wages bro, I would do some research bro. I will find out exactly who on wed, I think I heard my Human resource dept say tax board, not sure, I was to busy being pissed Hey everyone, I have a forsale ad up, all must go lol I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
JustinT Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 Sell Out and come to Texas...lol. I know plenty of people that have done that and they are doing very well here. I don't see how yall do it. Yall's house is prolly like $200k for most people. I live in a 3000sqft house that was $150k "IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL 2 15" Fi BTLs 7.5 cf box @ 33hz Sundown SAZ-3500D Powermaster S3400 & D3100 Iraggi 300a alt SecondSkin - totally dead Knu wire
lance_aka_64 Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 move up here to Minnesota... i can get you a job in the plating business... Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
Forevrbumpn Posted July 29, 2008 Author Report Posted July 29, 2008 Sell Out and come to Texas...lol. I know plenty of people that have done that and they are doing very well here. I don't see how yall do it. Yall's house is prolly like $200k for most people. I live in a 3000sqft house that was $150k out here its more like 1500sq ft for $200-250k 3000sq ft more like $350k my gf has relatives in Texas, but to far for me I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
MickyMcD Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 Bumpn, you ever though of doing R&D? You know your drivers inside out and backwards, you might be able to score some work doing R&D for a manufacturer. Cheers, Mick Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
mcnaught82 Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 I was garnished before. They dont mail you a letter to your home. A letter goes to your employer and the employer has to show you the letter. Team Deadly Hertz
Derrick824 Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 Well I'll possibly be joining yall in the unemployment line in the next couple months. Last year my company started a massive layoff cutting over half of our staff. A few weeks ago they announced that the doors are closing. I'm getting a decent severance package since I'm in a key position and they want me here til the end. All our work is getting out-sourced either overseas or to smaller (aka cheaper) companies. Luckily for me one of those smaller companies is looking to expand & start up a graphics dept and I've been asked about going there to run it. Nothing definite though. Getting laid off sucks. I can find plenty of "jobs" but not too many careers.I hear ya on that. There are jobs everywhere. I could start work in a parts store of manufacturing plant easily if I wanted. Its the people that want to stick with the same career that have fewer options.
datbenz Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 Sorry to hear that, Ive been fucked over by a employer aswell If you really want to change something read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" "The Richest Man in Babylon" These will help A LOT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.