What Battery To Go With?

I want to buy a new battery for under the hood. I plan to have close to 7000 watts by the time i am finished and id like to do this right the first time. i will be adding a battery in the back too but what should i go with under the hood?

I have heard good things about both kinetic and powermaster but which is better?

i know this is probably been asked before but i need answers and dont have much time on the comp today.

thanks!

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

what about optima, sorry for thread jacking man but im in the same boat.

make sure you measure how much space you have. ive read that i believe it was kinetic are skinnier and taller. i may be wrong but im just tryin to point that out. how mad would you be if you bought a battery and it didnt fit =)

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

you cant go wrong with either one, buy whatever one you get a better deal on IMO

haha yea

what about optima, sorry for thread jacking man but im in the same boat.

make sure you measure how much space you have. ive read that i believe it was kinetic are skinnier and taller. i may be wrong but im just tryin to point that out. how mad would you be if you bought a battery and it didnt fit =)

yea thats what i was concerned about aswell. size.

Only one battery in the back?

depends maybve more. i was thinking the kinetik 2400 or the powermaster 3100 for the rear. wasnt sure if i would need more thasn one.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

does it even matter what battery is in the front?

I mean say i had like a yellow top in the front and like 2 kinetik 2400's in the rear with a H/O alt.

is there anything that i have to make sure of or can i just do it like that?

thats where im confused...

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

cool so it would be better if i went with a kinetik under the hood aswell probably rite?

You can mix and match any of the batteries front-to-rear as long as they are all AGM batteries.

Kinetik, stinger, odyssey, Powermaster, Optima, are all AGMS.

We carry Powermaster because they performed the best in my SPL vehicle in my own testing. I believe Steve had similar results with his powermasters.

If you need help with fitment of a Powermaster battery under the hood, I have a deminsion chart- I can tell you what the biggest you can fit under the hood will be. We also are doing free shipping on Powermaster batteries right now.